Sunday, January 9, 2011

OPI Simmer and Shimmer perfect for Mardi Gras!

Just a quick post with my new polish from OPI called Simmer and Shimmer.  It's a gorgeous, durable, sparkly polish that dries pretty quick.    I have used this as a french tip and it looked awesome, but I didnt get pictures. Thickens in the bottle pretty fast, I've only had it a month and I've had to clean the brush with thinner once already because it got too chunky
 
Base coat is China Glaze Aqua Baby to give this sparkling polish a blue hue.
(Sorry my nails are a mess, just trying to get in the swing of things and KNEW if I waited until I had cleaned up the cuticles I would NEVER get it posted, just like that last fifteen manis I've given myself!)

I would highly recommend this polish, and can see it for wintery looks and Mardi Gras designs.  The glitter has purples, greens, golds and turquiose blues and will play well with tons of colors by taking on the tone of whatever base coat if you decide to use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment