Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wild Flowers


I was playing around Monday while I watched tv and did a base coat of China Glaze's Tree Hugger. Love the color, but I wanted something over the top this week to pick me up, so...using a very well-worn plate, m64, taking has this very cool Henna Paint in Konad's Princess Brown...then layering on top of it my trusty m57 Three Flowers.

I just couldn't leave well enough alone, since it was looking so cute a little was cute so alot must be cuter! I wanted to accent some of the leaves with my Art Club striper in Yellow, but unfortunately I used the brush instead of dabbing with a toothpick like I usually do (so disorganized, couldnt find the toothpicks until I was putting everything away!). More, more more! Then, it just needed a bit of dazzle for the final touch--I dotted with Art Club Fine Gold Glitter, which I use for sparkle when I don't want to rhinestone all three flowers but I wanted them all to have a bit of fingerbling.

Love it, a little clunky funky fun...and it all works together so well.

1 comment:

  1. I've got Tree Hugger too. :) You sure weren't playing around when you did your mani. You were serious. :) Very creative.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete